In My Mailbox #54

I only received one lonely book this book but it still looks like a good one and I absolutely love the cover. I've recently pre-ordered a few awesome books so hopefully some of them turn up soon, I absolutely cannot wait to read Anna and the French Kiss after hearing so many amazing things about it. For more information on the blogospheres obsession with In My Mailbox, check out Kristi's blog The Story Siren.

Fury by Shirley Marr
Let me tell you my story. Not just the facts I know you want to hear. If I’m going to tell you my story, I’m telling it my way. Strap yourself in... Eliza Boans has everything. A big house. A great education. A bright future. So why is she sitting in a police station confessing to murder?


Q: What's the prettiest cover you've received lately?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs