Waiting on Wednesday #8

In the future, I'm thinking the teen section at the library is going to be filled with so many familiar titles due to the fact that I keep track of so many upcoming releases on goodreads, most of these titles get dumped from my shelf before release but here is a pick I know I won't be able to hold off on buying ASAP.


Rachel Cohn & David Levithan are two of the main reasons I am so into Young Adult books at this stage of my life. A combined effort from the two - Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist is a music influenced novel that pulled me to the library for the first time in a long time. I also only recently finished reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson a GLBT novel by David that blew my socks off!

So to say the least, I'm stoked they are working together again on Dash & Lily's Book of Dares. The cover is brilliant and magical, my only wish is that this doesn't turn out to be a middle grade novel.

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs