In My Mailbox #21

In My Mailbox is only going to be a quick post this week until I figure out how to work the new Blogger Text Editor. They seem to have updated things and I'm still unsure if it's for better or worse anyhow it looks like Scheduled Posts are going to start working for the first time in my Blogger history. It will come in very handy when I put together the May Day Contest Spree.

This week I received:
  • How pretty is the cover of The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han! I absolutely love it and it also happened to be a joy to read! I'm waiting excitedly the sequel to be released in April.
  • I won The Iron King by Julie Kagawa from the Top Commenter giveaway at Oodles of Books. Thank you, Cindy - Love your blog.
  • I received The Prophecies, The Castle of Light and The Dark Secret for review from Paula Vince. They are the first 3 books in the Quenarden series. 
  • I guess you could say a book fairy sent Impossible by Nancy Werlin to me... It's a mystery.
  • I'd never heard of A Girl Like Me by Penny Matthews before but it does look like an interesting YA crime book.

Q: Are you also having trouble with Blogger?


9 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great stuff! I have impossible sitting in my TBR pile patiently, too! :)
    Nope, no trouble with blogger right now, thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'd like to hear what you think of this one, which I really wanted to read. I hope you like all the books you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, lovely books, I hope you enjoy them! I don't think I've noticed any problems with Blogger - what's been troubling you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impossible is great! I have heard many good things about The Summer I Turned Pretty as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a pretty cover for The Summer I Turned Pretty! Love it.

    The only problem I'm having with Blogger is moving parts of my sidebar around. I can't move them in one section. BUT if I do it at work I can. Very frustrating and Blogger Help is useless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books! And how cool to have a random surprise!

    *Blogger does cause me some trouble....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh great books this week! I absolutely loved The Summer I Turned Pretty and I can't wait for the sequel either. Happy reading! :)

    I haven't had too much trouble with blogger, but it becomes very difficult to move around pictures sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice collection! Btw Holly you've won an award over on my blog Manda's Movements :) Thanks for being such a great help!

    ReplyDelete

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs