RIP // Lip Piercing

Hi All! Today I'm devoting an entire post to the memory of my lip ring; it has now finally been removed :S After months of job interviews, I've been understandably given a heap of flack for still wearing it and it I guess it's about time to say goodbye!

When I dropped by the piercer to have my lip ring officially removed, I somehow made the decision to forego purchasing one of those little clear/invisible rings and am now stuck with none at all. Reports from the fam state I look much better without it but the juries still out.


We also have the rarity of a double lip piercing which I first spotted on a member of a local band, Avalon Drive and almost ended up getting something similar if I weren't such a chicken. 

I then spent quite a while contemplating the awesomeness of a nose piercing, they somehow manage to be totally badass while also looking slightly pretty depending on the person at hand.


What's the deal with regular book blogs? Do you guys want to hear my ramblings on non-book topics? If you feel like commenting, tell me all about the piercings you currently have, wish you could get or the ones you've also had taken out.

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to get my nose pierced over winter break :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have my nose and belly button pierced. And hopefully getting a lip ring soon. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my eyebrow and nose pierced. I am hoping 2 get my industrial done this summer. I've been debating on whether or not I should pierce my lip and tongue, but can't decide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have my tongue pierced but i want my lip pierced but idk whether to het it on the top or bottom cuc i have a fuller bottom lip

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a double lip piercing on one side and a single on the other, my septum, belly button and an industrial. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. im saving up money to get snakes bites yo....tell me would you think theyd look good on a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ive been trying to convince my dad into letting me get lower lip snake bites, but so far no luck.... :p im getting 3rd ear piercings though for sure...... i just wish my dad was like my mom and didnt care! haha....

    ReplyDelete
  9. im DYINGGGG to get my lip pierced but my job wont allow it :( i think th double piercing [first pic] is so0o0o0o sexxy!! i LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey...i think the picture of the new zealand model is gorgeous and the nose piercing looks lovely on her. i have the same piercing and i'm also an aspiring model. i hope i never have to take it out, unless someone intends on paying me for the shoot...i have had it for five years and love it. i've never had my lip done though...used to have my tongue, but took it out because i thought it looked too skanky. i'm far from that and didn't want to portray that image. i am thinking of getting my other nostril pierced, but i'm still not 100% sure...

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have my nose pierced,now i going to get spider bites once i get ma braces took off

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll be getting A double side lip piercing and a Labret for my birthday this year, I can't wait! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why don't you get a circular barbell. They're easy to take on and off. Or a segment ring.

    I currently have my tongue, left nose and right lower lip pierced. I use to have a smiley piercing, but took it out because I thought it might be one too many in the mouth area.

    I've been thinking about a septum piercing, but I want to have it and not show it. Also a tragus piercing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I only have normal ear piercings haha. I've been thinking of getting more but I'm totally chicken... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  15. I only have the usual ear piercing. In my culture(South Asian Indian), nose piercings are very common but I opted against it. It's also very common for newborn girls to have their ears pierced. But, again, hubby and I decided to leave it up to our daughter(7) whether she wants to get her ears pierced or not.

    I imagine the acceptance of piercings and/or body art depends on the industry.

    As for book blogs, I enjoy posts on non-book topics as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've only got the two piercings in my ears. Too chicken for the others.

    ReplyDelete

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs