Christmas + Birthday Wishlist

So christmas is almost upon us and it's the first year in which books will be taking up most of my wish list, I'm actually hoping for gift vouchers more than anything so I can pick my own presents but we'll see what happens.
An iPhone is at the top of my wish list, every time I see one of these around, I can't help but squeal with jealousy and just look at the amazing cover/skin I found, beyond cute. Although these run at about $AU1000, if I don't get one for xmas, I'm going to have to splurge on one for myself and recently I found out I can access NetGalley instead of buying an entirely serperate e-reader.



And then a bunch of books...

  • I Now Pronounce You Someone Else by Erin McCahan
  • I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone by Stephanie Kuehnert
  • Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook
  • Prada and Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard 
  • My Double Life by Janette Rallison
  • The Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz
  • Gimme a Call by Sarah Mlynowski
  • Very LeFreak by Rachel Cohn
  • Ex-mas by Kate Brian



Hopefully a bunch of really cool stuff like jewelry, clothing, etc but I'll leave that to chance and will probably pick up most of this stuff with gift vouchers at the Boxing Day Sales.

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs