ABC Reading Challenge

I am absolutely terrible at challenges, I can barely recall ever actually completing a reading challenge so I decided to completely avoid them this year. That was, until I discovered the ABC Reading Challenge... not only did the pretty graphics pull me in but the idea that I'll be able to complete the challenge with books I already have on my reading pile. If you're also wanting to participate, check out Gripped Into Books!
28th Dec 2011 - 1st Jan 2013
A = Amazing Grace by Megan Shull
B = Bossypants by Tina Fey
D = Dear Dylan by Siobhan Curham
E = Everything Left Unsaid by Jessica Davidson
F = The Future of Us by Jay Asher
G = Good Oil by Laura Buzo
H = Holier Than Thou by Laura Buzo
I = The Ivy by Lauren Kunze
J = Jenna and Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin and Brendan Halpin
K = The Karma Club by Jessica Brody
L = Love-Shy by Lili Wilkinson
N = Never Have I Ever (The Lying Game #2) by Sara Shepard
O = Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
P = Preloved by Shirley Marr
Q = Queen of Secrets by Jenny Meyerhoff
R = Revived by Cat Patrick
S = Six Impossible Things by Fiona Wood
T = Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
U = The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
V = Vicious Little Darlings by Katherine Easer
W = Wherever Nina Lies by Lynn Weingarten
Y = Young, Loaded & Fabulous by Kate Kingsley
Z = Zelah Green by Vanessa Curtis

Wish Me Luck!

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs