In My Mailbox #5


I wouldn't have a clue because I haven't been around here that long but everyone tells me this is a feature brought to you by The Story Siren so credit to Kristi, I actually really love reading her blog.

Class finished up this week, I got so used to hanging out with that bunch, I'm also really going to miss reading on the train in the morning.

I found a permanent space for my reading stack, it now lives on a shelf in my room. Let's just say it's almost full already plus I stopped by the library and managed to only pick up one book to add to the shelf.

I'm already half way through watching season five of One Tree Hill, I'm really enjoying it and can't believe I won't be able to get the next season until after February, that is way too long. I'm also trying to figure out what other shows I should pick up on dvd...

Image Credit: Skippy Designs


Here's what I got this week:
Beautiful by Amy Reed | Ember Fury by Cathy Brett


Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick | Old School Ties by Kate Harrison

On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta | Secrets and Liars (#2) by Kate Kingsley

We Need to Talk About Kelvin by Marcus Chown | Young, Loaded & Fabulous (#1) by Kate Kingsley

Q: What's your favourite TV series to watch on DVD?

15 comments:

  1. Wow, these are really cool books! Their covers are all wonderful :)

    And to answer that question:

    Hm...I don't really watch my favourite TV series on DVD...but I do watch them when they are aired. Some of my favourites are: Glee, Supernatural, Smallville, Dexter, Ghost Whisperer...and there's so much, I just love them all. Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following Ghost Whisperer on TV for quite some time now, so I agree with you on that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books! I know you'll love Hush, Hush it's amazing!

    And to answer your question, the only television series I've watched on DVD was True Blood. It's definitely a cliff-hanger heavy show so being able to skip to the next episode is glorious. As is the show. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books!
    I think you're either going to love or hate Hush, Hush. It seems to arouse such emotions in people. LOL. Can't wait to find out what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful books you got there. Have fun reading them. Cant wait for you review on Beautiful. Being Erica is so much fun, Im going to get that on dvd very soon.
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. hush, Hush is really good and the rest sound brilliant too! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My favourite TV series is Bones. I could watch Bones and Booth's banter all day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We Need to Talk About Kelvin is on my goodreads list now if only because it has a really excellent title. Thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great week! And in answer to your question, it would have to be Xena and I Love Lucy, and currently M*A*S*H. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Hush Hush and I a so excited to read it! You are right, Kristi at Story Sirens Blog does rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read your review for Beautiful. I've been wanting to read that book for a little while now. Enjoy! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. These all look great, happy reading! (PS - the mailbox picture at the top is cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful looks really good. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you got some great books there :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome books this week.
    I love Desperate Housewives ♥
    I watched seasons 1-5 on DVD in like, a 1 week time period, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow all in one week? A week is almost up and I'm only halfway through one season of One Tree Hill, haha.

    ReplyDelete

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs