In My Mailbox #6


SO MANY BOOKS.
Most of them were picked up today from the library as they finally came through with the orders I made. I didn't win any this week :S, I think this'll just motivate me to enter heaps more competitions.

Lauren has been working hard on the layout, trying to make it perfect and I've been adjusting the gadgets and getting everything to fit in nicely.

I'm on the last disc of One Tree Hill, Season Five and I do not want to wait til February for the next installment :S


Most Excited About:









I Also Picked Up:































8 comments:

  1. Many of those are on my TBR. I received my first ARC this week also! It's Fallen by Lauren Kate. I also just found out I won a copy of Wake. Here's my IMM for this week:

    http://ireadd.blogspot.com/2009/11/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books you got this week. Most of them are books I want to read. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Ice. It was beautiful. I can't recommend it enough! Dark Visions hails from my teenhood :) I love this series. Plus The Monstrumologist is amazing and Wake pretty darn good too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you've started reading about Jessica Darling! You liking it so far? :)
    Great books, all in all. I can't wait to read Wake either!...though I don't have it yet. lol
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun reading the books you got. Ice looks beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, awesome load of books! I have Coffeehouse Angel & Ice, but I can't read them until Christmas. :[ Happy reading!

    By the way, the layout is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your first ARC! In A Heartbeat sounds really good. Happy reading, can't wait to read your reviews. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Justine - Sloppy Firsts is one of the best books I've read in awhile, I can't wait to read the entire series :)

    ReplyDelete

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs