On My Wishlist // December

With many thanks to YA Lit and Fantastic Fiction, I have compiled a list of the best Young Adult books to be released in the coming month of December.

Also thought I'd update you guys on the stuff I get up to offline, do you want to hear this stuff? Anyway, I'm heading out to see The Secret Handshake in a couple of days; I'll update you all about it when I get back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What I Wore to Save the World by Maryrose Wood


Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl


Fallen by Lauren Kate


Stupid Cupid #1 by Rhonda Stapleton


The Vinyl Princess by Yvonne Prinz


Tangled by Carolyn Mackler


Q: What is on your wishlist for December?

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to quite a few, especially Fallen and Beautiful Creatures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you're not suppose to be able to see this yet. shh

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is an incredibly awesome list! I can't wait to read them all!

    ReplyDelete

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs