In My Mailbox #62

For more information on the blogopsheres obession with In My Mailbox, check out The Story Siren.
0.4 by Mike Lancaster | A debut author novel perfect for the 2011 challenge which happens to be one of the few dystopian novels that has caught my attention. A tale of a boy in the future who finds old audio-tapes that reveal many things about our own era with a twist of humor.

To Touch The Stars by Jessica Ruston | I can't seem to recall ordering this chick-lit novel of a wealthy milliner who raises a family of three sons when a streak of darkness threatens to bring the entire empire down.

Getting Away With It by Julie Cohen | The number of pages in this book are a bit daunting, it's about double the thickness of what I'd normally read but I just can't resist a tale of twins. This set have been separated for a few years now but when Liza goes back home, she finds herself being mistaken for her missing sister and manages to play along with the facade while taking care of her ill mother.
Q: Which of these books would you read first?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs