In My Mailbox #63

For more information on the blogopsheres obession with In My Mailbox, check out The Story Siren.
Foreign Exchange (Glee #2) by Sophia Lowell | Every now and again, I enjoy watching Glee and I was overjoyed when a track by Paramore was performed on the show managing to skyrocket the band into even more of a superstardom. I still haven't got around to reading the first book in this series so for now the brightly covered sequel will need to be shelved.

Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright, Catherine Hardwicke | I'm psyched to see the Amanda Seyfriend movie in April 2011 so it made sense to pick up the book in anticipation.

The Decision Book by Mikael Krogerus | I have got be one of the most indecisive people ever, I'm always second-guessing whether I really do want fries with that and etc so when I spotted this book, I thought it'd be perfect for me. It seems to be full of a lot of graphs and strategic ideas and not really what I was expecting but I'll give it a go anyway.

Q: Which of these books would you read first?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs