In My Mailbox #61

For more information on the blogopsheres obession with In My Mailbox, check out The Story Siren.

According To Jane | Confessions of a Triple Shot Betty
Both of these books have been on my wish list for a really long time and somehow I managed to order them in at the library and then completely forget about it, so when I went to pick up the latest season of One Tree Hill, I was surprised to see two novels sitting alongside the DVD. I should be a little more excited about surprise copies but all I can think about is how far it's pushing back Delirium on my reading stack, a book I'm really excited to read.
My Sister's Keeper | Angel Creek | Triple Ripple
I've never actually read any of Jodi Picoult's wildly popular novels but have resolved to do so in the future despite her often upsetting plot-lines. ANGEL is possibly the thinnest book I've ever seen, I'm sure it'll take me less than a day to complete this paranormal novel. And last but not least is TRIPLE RIPPLE, a book I'm super excited to read for the Aussie YA challenge and I'm enthused to see how three different types of writing (fairy-tale, true-life tale and writer's story) are wielded together. 
Q: Which of these books would you read first?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs