Crazy by Han Nolan (Donated by Melissa)| Fifteen-year-old Jason has fallen upon bad times—his mother has died and his father has succumbed to mental illness. As he tries to hold his crazy father and their crumbling home together, Jason relies on a host of imaginary friends for guidance as he stumbles along trying not to draw attention to his father’s deteriorating condition.
Both heartbreaking and funny, CRAZY lives up to the intense and compelling characters Han Nolan is praised for. As Jason himself teeters on the edge of insanity, Nolan uncovers the clever coping system he develops for himself and throws him a lifeline in the guise of friendship.
- Andrea's Review | PA *Rec'd 17th, Sent 2nd Sept
- Eva's Review | DE *Rec'd 23rd Sept
- Amanda's Review | TN *Rec'd 14th, Sent 25th Oct.
- Jessi's Review | TX *Rec'd 3rd, Sent 8th Nov.
- Elena's Review | ID *Rec'd 15th Nov.
- Melissa | UT *Rec'd 10th Dec.
- Jessica | Berkshire, UK *Awaiting Book
- Carly | Wiltshire, UK
- Paula | NZ
- 1 SPOTS OPEN
Reading time is limited to 7 days and reviews need to be written within a month.