Cassia has always trusted their choices. It’s barely any price to pay for a long life, the perfect job, the ideal mate. So when her best friend appears on the Matching screen, Cassia knows with complete certainty that he is the one . . . until she sees another face flash for an instant before the screen fades to black. Now Cassia is faced with impossible choices: between Xander and Ky, between the only life she’s known and a path no one else has ever dared follow—between perfection and passion.
Matched is a story for right now and storytelling with the resonance of a classic.
Book #1 (Donated by Looksie)
- Shelbie's Review | MN *Sent 5th Aug
- Reagan | ME *Rec'd
- Khadija | PA *Awaiting book
- Amelia | NC
- Amanda P | TN
- Lydia | GA
- Kerleisha | GA
- Joy | FL
- Jessi E | TX
- Cinnamon | TX
Book #2 (Donated by Cecilia)
- Chritina | TN *Rec'd 8th Sept
- Jessie's Review | AK *rec'd 5th Oct
- Emily | Pleasant Hill, CA *Rec'd 15th, Sent 16th Oct.
- Jaime | Sacramento, CA *Sending 2nd Dec.
- Elizabeth | Los Angeles, CA *Awaiting Book
- Cade | West Covina, CA
- Stephanie | Claremont, CA
- Cynthia | Perris, CA
- Jessica | WA
- Maura | Canada
Book #3 (Donated by Alison)
Reading time is limited to 7 days and reviews need to be written within a month.
- Megan's Review | PA *Rec'd 9th, Sent 23rd Oct.
- Cindy | NH *Rec'd 27th Oct, Sent 1st Nov.
- Melanie | UK *Awaiting Book
- Tammy | South Africa
- Rebecca | New Zealand
- Holly | Australia
- 4 SPOTS OPEN