The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade | After a close encounter with the front end of a school bus, Alona Dare goes from Homecoming Queen to Queen of the Dead. Now she’s stuck here in spirit form with no sign of the big, bright light coming to take her away. To make matters worse, the only person who might be able to help her is Will Killian, a total loser/outcast type who hates the social elite. He alone can see and hear her, but he wants nothing to do with the former mean girl of Groundsboro High.
Can they get over their mutual distrust—and this weird attraction between them—to work together before Alona vanishes for good and Will is locked up for seeing things that don’t exist?
- Alyson | CA, USA *sent
- Patricia | AZ, USA *received 8th august
- Alex | TX, USA *received 11th sept
- Caitlin | TX, USA *received 19th sept
- Andrea | PA, USA *awaiting book
- Crystal | NC, USA
- Maria | WI, USA
- Shera | ID, USA
- 2 SPOTS OPEN
Book #2 (Donated by Tynga)
- Cindy | Quebec, Canada *sent 27th aug
- Katherine's Review | ON, Canada *sent 2nd sept
- Amanda's Review | MI, USA *received 7th sept
- Ginny's Review | GA, USA *sent 21st sept
- Chanelle's Review | Surrey, UK *sent 29th sept
- Carly | Wiltshire, UK *awaiting book
- Melanie | Essex, UK
- Romy | Australia
- Paula | New Zealand
- 1 SPOT OPEN
Once you've received the book, you'll be required to come back to this post and link your review.