About Me

Hey, I'm Holly! I blog about my daily life, books and almost anything that catches my fancy. When I'm not reading, I like to cook, watch movies and listen to music. Some of my favourites include...

BooksAcross the Universe, Anna and the French Kiss, Bossypants, Divergent, Forgotten, The Hunger Games, Just Listen, Perfect Chemistry, Shiver.

Movies: The Castle, E.T, Edward Scissorhands, Grease, Home Alone, Little Miss Sunshine, Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, Uncle Buck, The Wizard of Oz.

Music: A Day To Remember, All Get Out, Bayside, Blink-182, Brighten, I Am The Avalanche, Manchester Orchestra, Paramore, Say Anything, Taylor Swift.

Television: Gilmore Girls, Home and Away, The Mentalist, Modern Family, Parenthood, Pretty Little Liars, The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

People: Alexa Chung, Chloe Moretz, Dallas Green, Emma Stone, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jennette McCurdy, Josh Thomas, Max Bemis, Ryan Gosling, Zooey Deschanel.

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs