Random Reads #1 - Rosebush


Random Reads Meme – Hosted by ImLovingBooks.com
"Basically it’s a meme where we pick a random book from our shelf to read. I’m using a combination of the sorting feature at Goodreads and Random.org to pick the book I’m going to include on my reading pile."
After spotting this meme over at Oodles of Books, I've been extremely keen to try out Random Reads as it looks like an extremely refreshing new way of discovering awesome books. I can hardly wait to see what will be pushed to the front of the pack after being long-forgotten. I may even attempt this feature next month with a few library requests to widen the choices even more.
I believe I added Rosebush to my collection more than a year ago with a trade through the Aussie Swap Group but I have no clue as to why it's still sitting unread at the back of my reading pile. I'm always on the lookout for the latest memory loss novels as I was a huge fan of Forgotten by Cat Patrick which deals with the same issue. The only reason I can pinpoint is possibily the rating score on Goodreads, with 3.68 it sits very far behind some of the more acclaimed novels with a strong 4+ rating. Hopefully I can work my way towards this one ASAP!

Q: What Books Have Been Sitting On Your Shelves Forever?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs