How Many Books Are You Hoping To Read In 2012?

Hello 2012!
After an amazing year of completing exactly sixty books in 2011, I'm now totally stumped as to what I should set my next reading challenge at for 2012. What are you guys aiming to read? Is it better to aim really high or just set yourself a slight increase on your previous year...

Last year I aimed for 111 in 2011 which really just sounded cool and a few different people were doing the same challenge but I pretty much knew that was an impossible amount for me to reach but it was nice to try and aim high throughout the year wondering whether I was going to get anywhere near that huge number.

It's only really my third year of reading so intensely and actually paying attention to what's happening in the bookish world so I'm not really sure where to go from here.

Let me know how well you went with your reading goal for 2011 and where you will be setting your limits for 2012

A FEW STATS FOR YOU...
65 - THE AVERAGE READING GOAL FOR GOODREADS MEMBERS
111 - THE NUMBER OF BOOKS I AIMED TO READ IN 2011
60 - THE NUMBER OF BOOKS I ACTUALLY READ IN 2011
?? - THE NUMBER OF BOOKS I'M AIMING TO READ IN 2012

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs