In My Mailbox #42

I had another really great week in books mostly thanks to Nomes for offering up a few books for trade, I also received an ARC that I'm really excited to get reading plus a few older titles that I've been meaning to pick up. It's also worth mentioning the below books are sorted by my most anticipated. Enjoy :)
Photobucket
  • Jersey Tomatoes are the Best by Maria Padian | I'm really looking forward to this being a funny book judging by the cover/title but it also looks like it'll be really interesting with the pairing of sports, friendships and health issues.
  • It's Not Summer Without You (Summer #2) by Jenny Han | I was sweetly surprised by the first book in this series so I'm stoked to get reading the sequel and eagerly anticipating the third release.
Photobucket
  • My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions by Becca Wilhite | I read quite a few awesome reviews of this book so I couldn't pass it up, I'm surprised at how thin it is, actually but I'm sure it'll still be great. Oh and does anyone else have a problem with the font on the cover, it bothers me so much!
  • The Naughty List (The Naughty List #1) by Suzanne Young | Any book that promises to be fun and also rates high amongst bloggers is a winner for me, I can't wait to read about the cheer squad!
Photobucket
  • Ten Things I Hate About Me by Randa Abdel-Fattah | Everyone needs to go read Does My Head Look Big In This?, it's an amazing book by an Australian author which brings the muslim culture right down to teenage earthdome, I loved it so much and have been waiting ages to read the authors other books.
  • Thrill Ride by Rachel Hawthorne, Jan Nowasky | I'm a bit worried this book will fall flat as the summary is a to-do list for a music festival but I remember Princess Bookie raving about this author so I have to check it out for myself.
Photobucket
  • The Beginner's Guide to Living by Lia Hills | Photography, death of a parent and new love? I'm hoping this isn't too depressing but I'm always up for a good mystery.
  • Jumbee by Pamela Keyes | I'm not too familiar with the shakespearean world but I'm always interested in reading about people who lives in small island communities.




Out of all the books you received this week, what is the most and least anticipated?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs