In My Mailbox #4

My reading pile has officially never been this huge, I'm actually going to have to find a proper home for it if it keeps going this way and to make matters worse I'm due to pick up the next season of One Tree Hill in a couple of days which is going to take up all my usual reading time.

Ah... life is hard for a frequent book reader.




Contests & Book Swaps (Thanks vvb32 & Steph):
Everything Sucks - Hannah Friedman
Hollywood Ending - Kathy Charles
Screw Loose - Chris Wheat
If I Stay - Gayle Forman
After - Sue Lawson



Library:
Make Lemonade - Virginia Euwer Wolff
Purge - Sarah Darer Littman
Stray - Stacey Goldblatt

For Review (Thanks Hachette):
Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) by Charlaine Harris
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Fire by Kristin Cashore

Q: What's been your favourite read this week?

7 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy them all! Especially Dead Until Dark, it's one of my favorites. Have you watched True Blood before or is this your first time experiencing Sookie Stackhouse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome books! The Forest Of Hands And Teeth is one of my favorites. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books you got this week. Graceling is like my favourite book of 2009. Hope you enjoy reading all your books. You have some really good books there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week!
    I really wanna read The forest of hands and teeth, but I am waiting for the paperback edition ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books!
    My favourite book last week was one book that I read, LOL, Nobody's Princess. Very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many awesome books!! Enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs