In My Mailbox #4

My reading pile has officially never been this huge, I'm actually going to have to find a proper home for it if it keeps going this way and to make matters worse I'm due to pick up the next season of One Tree Hill in a couple of days which is going to take up all my usual reading time.

Ah... life is hard for a frequent book reader.




Contests & Book Swaps (Thanks vvb32 & Steph):
Everything Sucks - Hannah Friedman
Hollywood Ending - Kathy Charles
Screw Loose - Chris Wheat
If I Stay - Gayle Forman
After - Sue Lawson



Library:
Make Lemonade - Virginia Euwer Wolff
Purge - Sarah Darer Littman
Stray - Stacey Goldblatt

For Review (Thanks Hachette):
Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) by Charlaine Harris
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Fire by Kristin Cashore

Q: What's been your favourite read this week?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs