In My Mailbox #5


I wouldn't have a clue because I haven't been around here that long but everyone tells me this is a feature brought to you by The Story Siren so credit to Kristi, I actually really love reading her blog.

Class finished up this week, I got so used to hanging out with that bunch, I'm also really going to miss reading on the train in the morning.

I found a permanent space for my reading stack, it now lives on a shelf in my room. Let's just say it's almost full already plus I stopped by the library and managed to only pick up one book to add to the shelf.

I'm already half way through watching season five of One Tree Hill, I'm really enjoying it and can't believe I won't be able to get the next season until after February, that is way too long. I'm also trying to figure out what other shows I should pick up on dvd...

Image Credit: Skippy Designs


Here's what I got this week:
Beautiful by Amy Reed | Ember Fury by Cathy Brett


Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick | Old School Ties by Kate Harrison

On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta | Secrets and Liars (#2) by Kate Kingsley

We Need to Talk About Kelvin by Marcus Chown | Young, Loaded & Fabulous (#1) by Kate Kingsley

Q: What's your favourite TV series to watch on DVD?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs