Music Monday #3

So a couple weeks ago I put together a post just like this one based on Manda Movements New Music Monday. It went so well that I decided to put together another one just in time to feature Taylor Swift's newy. Enjoy :)



Mine by Taylor Swift... Her latest album is one of the first that I've listened to from start to finish repeatedly in a long, long time. It's amazing that she's so young and writes all her own music, that's something I definitely look for in a favourite artist and who can resist tSwifty!



When We First Met by Hellogoodbye... I've been rocking out to this song for what seems like months now so the fact that they released a music video just recently for it piqued my interest only to find out that their album is coming out TODAY which I'll have to check out in due course.



Need You by Travie McCoy... Lately, I've been finding more and more hip hop type songs that I enjoy although I'd have to put down my interest in this particular musician due to the fact that he started out in Gym Class Heroes who are signed to label Fueled By Ramen, a record label which never fails to provide me with my new favourite music.



Na Na Na by My Chemical Romance... I have to say I was a fan of these guys a few years back, a time in my life that I slightly shudder at now so when the singles of their new album started catching my attention, I was totally surprised at how much they've grown musically. It really seems like they'll be heading to superstardom in the not to distance future, especially with the genre defining SING which will be released soon.



Firework by Katy Perry... This isn't my favourite Katy Perry song to hear on the radio but the idea behind the video is what made me love it.


Q: What's your favourite new release song/video?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs