I admit it, I am a complete tomboy. I practically live in my hoodie and jeans but despite some resistance, I've also found myself using the follow products on a daily basis. And while they are just that, extremely basic, I couldn't imagine my life without them right now.
My Top 5 Beauty Products
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Scrub @ $12 // I'm yet to find the perfect brand of facial cleanser so I tend to switch between a few different brands depending on price. I have to use this one in the shower as it can get fairly gritty and sometimes the fruitiness is slightly overpowering. Any recommendations on quality brands?
- Walgreens Triple Antibiotic Ointment On-The-Go Pump @ $5 // I picked up this antibiotic ointment while on holiday in the US and it works under. We have nothing like it in Australia so I'm trying to use it minimally.
- Loreal Youth Code Luminosity Day @ $24 // I paid roughly $10 for the luminosity tub and have almost used it all. It's a perfect light and creamy moisturiser that isn't too oily and goes on easy. After reading the label closer, I can see it's recommended for 30+ but it's suited me fine… maybe next time I'll go for a little bit more age appropriate.
- Dove Moisturizing Body Silk Cream @ $10 // We have a couple of tubs of this stuff in the back of our cupboard, I only recently started using it but it's wonderful stuff for super smooth skin with a bit of shine.
- Tresemme Cleanse & Replenish Conditioner @ 10 // I tend to find that other shampoo and conditioner will work wonders on the first use but after awhile leave your hair dry and damaged whether it varies in price/brand so I tend to stick with Tresemme. Despite what my hairdresser recommends, Tresemme keeps my hair knot-free, soft, smooth without being greasy.
Q: What are your favourite products for face, body and hair? Do you tend to stick with one brand or try out a variety?