What Should I Read Next... YOU Decide!

After stopping by the library today, I have now found myself with multiple books to choose from all with differing deadlines and I just can't make the decision so I'm going to leave it up to the readers of my blog for a bit of a change.

First up, we have Mockingjay. I've been pushing myself to finish up The Hunger Games series before the film is released but it just doesn't look like it's going to happen. I'm only fifty pages in and for some reason the final book in this series is just not clicking with me. 

I felt like a bit of a change in my normal reading pattern so I went out on a limb and picked up Bossypants by Tina Fey which I am absolutely loving. At present, I'm about three chapters in and it's shaping up to be the best non-fiction book I've ever read. I can hardly wait to finish it off.

I also happened to get in a couple books at the library this week... Deadline, Uglies and Wherever Nina Lies.

If it weren't for the Random Reads meme which takes a haphazard book off your wish list and puts it at the top of your reading pile, I probably would never have ended up ordering in Deadline.

While I was browsing the shelves, I spotted a book I've been wanting to read for a very long time... Uglies. Unfortunately, on returning home, I realised I already have this book on order from The Book Depository.

And finally, Wherever Nina Lies which just looked like a bit of fun. I've seen it around a few blogs but I don't think it's topping any "best of" lists at this point.

CUT-OFF DATES
25/01/12 - WHEREVER NINA LIES by Lynn Weingarten
25/01/12 - UGLIES by Scott Westerfeld
01/02/12 - DEADLINE by Chris Crutcher
22/03/12 - MOCKINGJAY by Suzanne Collins
??/??/?? - BOSSYPANTS by Tina Fey

I'm now questioning which book I should read first as I'm sure those pushed to the bottom of the pile won't get a chance at being read at all. Any suggestions?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs