5x5 Q's with Cindy from Oodles of Books!

Welcome to the first edition of 5x5 Q's, this week we're chatting to Cindy from Oodles of Books!

Q: Where would you most like to travel in the world? I have been to Europe already, but I would like to return one day. I want to go to France, Germany, Italy and Spain. I also want to go to South America...Brazil, Argentina, Peru, etc. I just really want to travel the world so anywhere would be nice.

Q: When will you be famous? I will most likely only be famous when my boyfriend, who is a great musician, becomes a rockstar ;)

Q: Where would we find you on Christmas Day? My grandparents house. That's where I've always spent Christmas.

Q: Where would you like to get a tattoo/piercing? I've been meaning to get a tattoo for years now, the only problem is, I don't know where! I want to get one somewhere not very visible, so that if I ever have to dress up in heels and a nice outfit, they won't be visible. I don't want them anywhere on my back, for sure though. I do really want a few on my inner wrists, but I don't think I'll ever do that. I also do want to get my belly button pierced (again) and my tongue pierced, just to see what it'll be like. A lip piercing would be fun also, but who knows.


Q: What got you started in the blogging world? I've always loved blogs. I love the way they look and reading about people, and I especially love blogs dedicated to photography. I started to blog years ago, but never really kept a blog for long...until now. I've had my blog for two years now! And I love it. It gives me a chance to interact with the book blogging community.

-----------------------------------
Now, it's Cindy's chance to ask me a few questions... 
Q: Describe yourself in a single sentence. Hmm, I'm 21, read lots of YA and drool over awesome tour announcements.

Q: Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes? Not really yet but I do seem to be getting much better at selecting books I'll enjoy and I'm slowly working my way towards a few classics, maybe they'll have a huge impact on me but for now I enjoy reading my indulgent/childish books.


Q: If someone wrote a book about you/your life, what would you want the title to be? Yeah, well. Here's my life story :D

Q: Has a song ever made you cry? The only time I've really teared up over a song would be at a funeral and then hearing the same song a few weeks later also did it to me.

Q: Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time? Why or why not? Even if you had many years left, I still think it'd be pretty terrible knowing the exact amount of time you have left. I would like to see a psychic one day just to see what she'd say, I'm sure it'd be pretty hilarious/interesting.
Be sure to let me know if you'd like to participate in 5x5 Q's!

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs