It's also easy to discount these fears. Looking back, it seems impossible that we would have stayed awake all night worrying about what someone else thought of our clothes or that we ever doubted our abilities, our potential. But that's only because we know how the story ends.
I wanted to write a book that started with these fears as givens, bottling them in tight and capping them off with that artificial indifference genetically required of all teens. Kyle Chase is not a bad kid. He's not a good kid, either. He's a typical kid. He's any kid. And, at one point in your life, he was you.
SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THIS TOUR.
- Nely's Review | FL *Received 16th Sept.
- Eva's Review | DE *Rec'd 28th Sept.
- Megan's Review | PA *Rec'd 9th Oct.
- Kristina's Review | CA *Rec'd 26th Oct, Sent 1st Nov.
- Leah | Canary Islands *Rec'd 29th Nov.
- Chanelle | UK *Rec'd 11th Dec
- Amna | UK *Rec'd 28th Dec.
Reading time is limited to 7 days and reviews need to be written within a month.