Because of a thousand-year-old alliance between humans and pegasi, Princess Sylviianel is ceremonially bound to Ebon, her own pegasus, on her twelfth birthday. The two species coexist peacefully, despite the language barriers separating them. Humans and pegasi both rely on specially-trained Speaker magicians as the only means of real communication.
But it’s different for Sylvi and Ebon. They can understand each other. They quickly grow close—so close that their bond becomes a threat to the status quo—and possibly to the future safety of their two nations.
- Kathy's Review | UT *Sent 4th Sept.
- Emily | UT *Rec'd 18th Sept
- Brittany's Review | MN *Rec'd 27th Sept, Sent 1st Oct
- Amanda's Review | TN *Rec'd 9th, Sent 25th Oct.
- Stephanie | FL *Rec'd 2nd, Sent 9th Nov.
- Elena | ID *Rec'd
- JL | PA *Rec'd 9th Dec.
- Laurie | NY *Awaiting Book
- Jessica | UK
- 1 SPOT OPEN
Reading time is limited to 7 days and reviews need to be written within a month.