In My Mailbox #28

In My Mailbox is a featured started by Kristi at The Story Siren. 
Lately, I seem to be averaging about 5 books per week which I am perfectly happy with as there 
always ends up being one amazing book in each pile, this weeks pick of the week would have to be The Sky Is Everywhere purely for the creative way this book is put together, it was not high up on 
my reading pile but upon viewing the elastic bookmark that gives it the feel of a diary and the many realistic looking letters and notes featured throughout made me want to pick this ASAP. Next up we have Happy As Larry, a quirky book from an Australian author that seems dark yet fun at the same 
time which is emulated in the cover perfectly. Then we have Shark Girl, a book I haven't heard 
much about but I'm keen to pick up due to the swimming themes showing up in my current read, 
Forget You by Jennifer Echols. Then there is the latest release in the Girlfriend Fiction series, 
The Boy/Friend, a set of books that I keep coming back to even though they all end up with only 3 
star ratings. And finally, the craziness that is Would You Eat Your Cat?, I initially chose this book 
because of obvious reasons but taking a closer look it actually looks really interesting. it sets up a 
few moral dilemnas and leaves you to decide how you would handle the situations.

Out of all the books you received this week, which has the 
best cover?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs