Waiting on Wednesday #54

The Future of Us 
by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
I love, love, love the idea of this one... I hope it turns out as amazing as it sounds, getting the chance to see your social networking profile a few years into the future would be brilliant and I can't wait to read about it.  I just wish the cover was a bit more inviting but I get that those two authors could easily pull a crowd anyhow.

November 21st 2011 ;; It's 1996, and less than half of all American high school students have never used the Internet. Emma just got her first computer and an America Online CD-ROM. Josh is her best friend. They power up and log on and discover themselves on Facebook, fifteen years in the future. Everybody wonders what their destiny will be. Josh and Emma are about to find out

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs