New Cover: Starstruck

Yesterday I featured the newly released cover for Deadly Little Games, a book I am truly excited to read but this time around I'm featuring a book not because of it's amazing summary or the anticipation I hold for this particular book but purely for the lovely COVER!
I know almost nothing about this book or it's author, although I have seen her name mentioned on a few other blogs but how delicious is the cover? It reminds me so much of The Simpsons, particularly Homer. I'll definately be keeping an eye out for reviews on this one. Here is the summary for those interested:
When Gwendolyn “Dough” Reilly’s boyfriend and best friend Wish moves away in seventh grade, the only consolation she can find is in her family bakery’s donuts. Now, it’s sophomore year, and Wish is coming back. But in only three years, they’ve both changed—drastically. She’s seriously overweight, and suddenly Wish is the most popular guy in school, and girls everywhere want him. Dough has doubts that appearances don’t matter and that Wish can love her as she is, so she launches into a plan designed to keep them together. That is, until she discovers that Wish’s gorgeous looks and charm might not be all they appear to be.
Starstruck by Cyn Balog will be out sometime in 2011.

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs