Top Five Films on my Watchlist

On My Watchlist is all about sharing your favourite upcoming films in a quick
blog post. If you'd like to participate, simply share your link below :)
On My Watchlist
1. This Is 40 
Starring: Paul Rudd, Leslie Mann
Genre: Comedy
Released: Feb 2013




Starring: Jennifer Garner, Joel Edgerton
Genre: Drama
Released: Nov 2012



Starring: Kirsten Dunst, Isla Fisher
Genre: Comedy
Released: Sep 2012




Starring: Logan Lerman, Emma Watson
Genre: Drama
Released: Sep 2012




Starring: James Franco, Michelle Williams
Genre: Fantasy
Released: March 2013

Why I Want To See These Films...
  1. This Is 40 - A whole heap of my favourite people all in one movie, this looks like another awesome comedy from Judd Apatow. I can't wait til it's released early next year!
  2. The Odd Life of Timothy Green - I only just got onboard with this film when Jennifer Garner popped up on The Ellen Degeneres Show a few days ago, it looks like it could be a winner although I have seen a rather similar film by the name of Foster. Toni Collette was in the starring role and it just didn't turn out that great so here's hoping for the best, Timothy Green!
  3. Bachelorette - I heart Rebel Wilson! It's amazing to see one of my favourite Aussie comedians making it in Hollywood. First, Bridesmaid and now Bachelorette. I hope I don't see a trend forming here but let's hope for the best.
  4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower - After years of wanting to read Perks, I've finally made the plunge only to find myself struggling to complete it. Luckily, the movie looks like it might win me over a little more and hopefully help me finish this highly acclaimed book.
  5. Oz: The Great and Powerful - I'm not usually a fan of James Franco but I think my love for Alice in Wonderland and The Wizard of Oz are totally winning out. Oz looks like it'll be an amazing movie but does anyone else feel like Johnny Depp was made for the role?

Q: What movies are sitting at the top of your must-see list?
Q: Are you hoping to see any of the above mentioned films?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs