Books I'm Falling Into This Month

It's a brand new month, which means new reading material for me! I've given myself a little bit of room, allowing for any surprise awesomeness that may turn up in the next couple weeks. I'm hoping for Nicholas Sparks, Ally Condie & Jay Asher most of all but we'll see how that pans out.

Below you will find my tentative reading pile for this month.  I am really excited for quite a few of these books! November is probably one of my favourite times of the year as you can just feel the craziness of Christmas and New Years looming but with plenty of time to wrap-up everything before the end of the year.

Let me know in the comments if you've read any of these, what your thoughts on them are, or if you want to pick a few to read along with me!  Be on the look out for upcoming reviews for these books.

The Personal Choice:
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins | After one of my most anticipated books of the year failed to turn up at my doorstep (I'd forgotten to finalise my pre-order at TBD), the lovely peeps at Aussie Book Swap were able to send me a copy out ASAP. I'm pretty sure I'll be reading this one first up as it's predecessor was beyond awesome.

The People's Choice:
Stolen by Lucy Christopher | This one is for all those Aussie YA fans out there in the world wide web who can't seem to find retailers who stock our beloved books. I'd passed this one by many times at the library but it wasn't until recently that I really took a closer look at the summary that really pulled me in. Let's hope this one turns out to be so much more than a Bear Grylls style diary.

The Publisher's Choice: 
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith | The first thing that really drew me into this book was the extremely pretty cover art, unfortunately I ended up with a totally different version but I'm still super keen to pick this one up. I guess it fits in with both the chick-lit and YA crowd?


Q: What are your thoughts on this months pick of books?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs