In My Mailbox #76

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren, feel free to participate by sharing the books you received in your mailbox this week!

In Order of Excitement:
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen | I've almost worked my way through all of this authors books and it'll be sad when I don't have anymore on my wish list but I may have to go back and re-read my absolute favourites.
Sorta Like a Rock Star by Matthew Quick | I'm not sure how this one will go over with me, I can't ever imagine having to live life on the road but let's hope it's a little like How Not To Be Popular.
Shift by Em Bailey | Apparently this one is a lot like Liar by Justine Larbalestier which I haven't read just yet but I think the amazing cover will have me reading this one asap.
Fury (The Fury Series #1) by Elizabeth Miles | The reviews for Fury have all been split right down the middle, either absolutely terrible or glowing and with my recent enjoyment of paranormal, I'm hoping I agree with the latter.
Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard | I haven't always been keen on this one but after reading so many raving reviews, it was hard to pass up in a recent book swap.
How to Deal by Sarah Dessen | Another Dessen for me this week. I haven't actually seen the movie this is based on but I'm stoked to finally get my hands on That Summer :)
Tangled by Carolyn Mackler | I really do not like this version of the cover, it looks like a really bad christian romance novel but it has been on my wish list forever so i'll probably read it soon anyway.
Follow the Blue by Brigid Lowry | I've been curious about this one for such a long time, it seems to be a favourite of many Aussie YA fans and I can't wait to see what all the fuss is about.
You'll Be Sorry When I'm Dead by Marieke Hardy | I picked up this book purely knowing the author as a host on triple j  radio but recently discovered she's also a frequent writer for the tv show, Packed to the Rafters so it should be pretty good.
The Postmortal: A Novel by Drew Magary | For some reason, I was keen to pick this book up while on the look out for more dystopia like The Hunger Games but now I'm regretting the icky green cover.
Q: Which Duo of Books Would You Most Like to Read?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs