In My Mailbox #88

After a few weeks wait, my copy of Insurgent finally arrived yet for some reason, I haven't been too keen on reading it. Instead, I was all of sudden interested in Why We Broke Up & Second Chance Summer which both ended up being awesome in their own right. You'll see my splurge on Sarah Ockler books below, this is all due to the wonderful TBD and their discounts. I wasn't even that much of a fan of Twenty Boy Summer but these two look so good that I couldn't choose between them so I ended up with both. Be sure to let me know what you got into your mailbox this week ♥
The Friendship Matchmaker by Randa Abdel-Fattah
 Dead Time by Anne Cassidy

Insurgent (Divergent Trilogy #2) by Veronica Roth
Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May & June by Robin Benway
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Q: Which of these books would you read first?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs