Weekend Question #1

Weekend Question is hosted by Liz of Cleverly Inked. Every weekend, a bookish question will be asked. I decided to come up with my own question for my first week attempt at this meme but I'm sure next time around I'll be participating properly.


Weekend Question:
How do you resist the temptations of a pre-order?
I've only just got into the art of pre-orders so when I saw What Happen With Goodbye by Sarah Dessen listed on The Book Depository for an extremely cheap price, I was very tempted but with over 200 days until it's release, is it really a smart buy... Who knows what I'll be doing in May of 2011 and whether I'll have received the book by then so my question to you is how long do you wait before ordering books you know you'll love?
Head over to Cleverly Inked to hop onboard this weekly meme.

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs