5x5 Q's w/ Eleni from La Femme Readers

Welcome to the first edition of 5x5 Q's, this week we're chatting to Eleni from La Femme Readers!


Q: What do you like most about reading? Everything!  Especially the feeling of losing yourself in another individual's story. Sometimes life can present stressful situations, so in order to keep the balance, I escape in my books. It brings me joy and comfort, an emotion that can't be expressed in no other way.

 Q: When did you start to take your blog seriously? My blog, La Femme Readers, is very special to me. I started taking it seriously the moment I made it. Yes, it is all in good fun, but I really loved the task of making it grow. So, I'd say I took it seriously early on.

Q: Where would you like to be in five years time? In five years, I picture myself being an awesome mom. I'm already married and in the process of buying a home, so the only accomplishment left would be to start a family with my husband. I'll definitely still be reading though, that's for sure!

Q: How do you set yourself apart from others? I'm just me! I don't really care for judgements and whatnot, I stick to being honest and kind. I love helping people and try to stray away from drama. Who the hell needs drama in their lives when you can just turn on a TV show. :)

Q: Why is Young Adult your favorite genre? I can't explain it! I absolutely love it. I am very much obsessed with all the themes going on, such as Supernatural and Dystopian. I love the story lines and YA authors simply rock!


-----------------------------------
Now, it's Eleni's chance to ask me a few questions... 

Q: Holly, why are you awesome? Ha, I'm really not that awesome in real life. I'm just really good at making my blog look awesome :) 

Q: If you could bring five items with you on a deserted island, what would you bring? Besides the essentials, I guess I'd bring along a friend or family member to keep me company, my entire music collection, a comfy bed, a Gilmore Girls Box-set with a device to play the DVD's and maybe a collection of the most popular lollies in the world!

Q: Name a book character you'd love to date. What attributes made you choose them? Probably Owen from Just Listen, he has been one of the most memorable characters I've ever read about and I love his , his character is just so memorable from reading it a few years ago. I also love his taste in music infact I need to go re-read this book asap.


Q: Besides reading, what are your other hobbies?
Before reading, I spent most of my spare time discovering new music. You can still find me browsing my last.fm profile on any given day but I feel reading has slightly taken over a little.
The music obsession, lead me to attending concerts. I love being in the pit :)
And recently, I've been getting into movies. I try to go to the cinema a couple times a month and the monthly movie challenge i hold on my blog has helped me see more movies.

Q: Who is your favorite author of all time? As previously mentioned, nobody does better than Sarah Dessen in my eyes! I absolutely cannot wait to read What Happened to Goodbye in a few weeks :)


Be sure to let me know if you'd like to participate in the next edition of 5x5 Q's!

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs